Nox From Diep City Real Name And Age In Real Life
Nox from Diep City’s real name is Nozuko Ncayiyane.Nozuko Ncayiyane, who was born 12 October 1994 in Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South African, is an actress best known for playing the role of Nokuthula ‘Nox‘ Jele in Mzansi Magic telenovela Diep City.
You may also like:Thandiwe From Diep City Real Name And Age In Real Life
Nozuko Ncayiyani as Nox was born 12 October 1994, she is 27 years old as of 2021.
“DiepCity” premieres at 8.30 pm weekdays on Mzansi Magic, DStv channel 161 from 5 April 2021.
Nozuko Ncayiyane boyfriend
Nozuko Ncayiyane’s boyfriend is not yet known.
- Nozuko Ncayiyane initially acted mainly in theatre, in productions including Talking Spirits at The Playhouse in Durban in 2013; AntiChrist at the Baxter Theatre in Cape Town (also in 2013); and a leading role in Sugary Spice, which had run at the Olive Tree and Stable Theatre in 2014.
- Nozuko’s debut was a recurring role as lovable Ayanda in the SABC1 youth soapie Skeen Saam, first appearing in Season 4, in 2015. She continued in the role in Season 5.
- Nozuko’s breakthrough role came in 2016 when she was cast as Phindile in Scandal!, first appearing in Episode 2,586 (which aired on 18 August 2016).
- Her character is a woman trapped in a loveless marriage, whilst having an affair with another married man.
- Nozuko also played the recurring role of Lumka in the Mzansi Magic drama series Abomama, first appearing in the series premiere on 8 April 2018.
- She was the celebrity guest (with Lunathi Mampofu) in an episode of the SABC2 variety comedy series #Karektas which aired on 31 July 2020 (Season 2. Episode 25).
- In 2021 she landed her first starring role in television when she was cast as Nokuthula ‘Nox’ Jele in the Mzansi Magic telenovela DiepCity, which explores the struggle of four young women trying to make their way in the world.