Skeem Saam Meiki Maputla’s Net Worth, Husband, Age, Career, And Education
Who is Meiki Maputla from Skeem Saam? Meikie from Skeem Saam’s real name is Harriet ManamelaHarriet Manamela is a South African actress best known for her performance in the SABC1 youth soapie Skeem Saam Meikie Maputla. So, where is Harriet Manamela from? She was born in Diepkloof, South Africa.
Harriet Manamela, Harriet Manamela, Harriet Manamela. She was born in Diepkloof, South Africa, on October 13, 1971. Harriet Manamela will be 50 in 2021.
She graduated from St , Anthony’s Centre in Boksburg. In Alexandra, she joined the Squints Artists Community Theatre Group and participated in The Virus and Let’s Talk About Aids at The Market Theatre Laboratory Annual Festival. She starred in Broken Dreams with The Market Theatre Laboratory theatre school, on SABC3’s Theatre Sports, and toured Sweden with Gommorah, Koze Kuse Bash, Ways of Dying, and Bozoli at The Market Theatre and The Grahamstown Arts Festival.
- She also spent two years as a performer at The Market Theatre for the Young Writers Festival. Soul City, Isidingo, Yizo Yizo II, Justice For All II & III, Zero Tolerance, Soul Buddyz, and Behind The Badge were among her first television appearances in 1998.
- Manamela matriculated from St. Anthony’s Centre in Boksburg. She joined Squints Artists Community Theatre Group in Alexandra and performed in The Virus and Let’s Talk About Aids at The Market Theatre Laboratory Annual Festival.
- With The Market Theatre Laboratory drama school, she performed in Broken Dreams, appeared in Theatre Sports for SABC3, toured Sweden with Gommorah, Koze Kuse Bash, Ways of Dying, Bozoli at The Market Theatre and The Grahamstown Arts Festival.
- She also performed for the Young Writers Festival at The Market Theatre for two years.
- Her television career started in 1998 with Soul City, Isidingo, Yizo Yizo II, Justice For All II & III, Zero Tolerance, Soul Buddyz and Behind The Badge.
- Films include Dr Lucille, Hijack Stories, Country of My Skull, and Yesterday. She played the lead in My Other Mother.
- In 2013 she joined the e.tv soapie Rhythm City in the role of Nomzamo, Suffocate’s alcoholic mother who has been drinking heavily for decades and uses alcohol as a coping mechanism.
- She scooped a SAFTA for Best Supporting Actress in 2012 for her role in the film Life Above All and was once nominated in the Vita award for Best Supporting Actress, for her role in the soap Isidingo.
- In 2014 she had a starring role as Elizabeth Malinga, an optimist with strong moral values, but she’s learned not to trust the rich and their empty promises, in the SABC2 drama series Swartwater.
- Also in 2014, she starred as Dieketseng Mofokeng, the sister of Dibuseng Makwarela (Nthati Moshesh), who is forced to help her sibling fight for her forgotten values, in the SABC2 thriller series Thola.
- In the same year, she had a guest-starring role in Episode 9 of the SABC1 docu-drama series Ngempela
She has an estimated net worth of $500,000 = R7130225.00
Husband And Kids
Harriet Manamela has two boys and is happily married to Buti Manamela. Her children’s names are still unknown to the general public, implying that she withheld the information to protect her family. Harriet’s husband was having an affair in 2017, but she held steady, confronted the lady, and reclaimed her spouse.